Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Saddest Day

Thursday is usually a happy day for me. On second thought, its probably the best day out of the whole week because I get to hear from Elder Ryan John. So since today was letter day, and I didn't have to work I really set the bar high for a great day. However, today didn't happen the way I planned. It was a no good very bad day and the reason is because I didn't get a letter. Yes, its true. The mail has taken on a whole new meaning ever since Ryan left. Seriously. I have basically a love/hate relationship with the mailman. If he brings a letter I adore him! If he doesn't bring a letter I loathe him. So today, I loathe the mailman and if he doesn't bring a letter tomorrow he better watch out.







2 comments:

leesa said...

Oh hi shannie, I love your blog, it's so cute! Yeah I would not like to be the one delivering your mail, I would be scared, really. K bye, I love yas!

SheL said...

Weiner mailman!