Monday, August 4, 2008

Memory Monday


My first step onto California sand



It was still a little cold in March!

Feeding this hungry seal!


Beautiful Sunset
Aren't these guys adorable?


I will never forget going on tour with Concert Choir when I was a senior. We went to San Diego, California and it was so exciting because it was my first time going there! We drove on a bus all through the night which was a little crazy. We arrived at San Diego in the early morning, stopped to have breakfast and went straight to the zoo! We were all really tired but it was so fun. We stayed in a really nice hotel ( I can't remember the name) but my roommates and I had a California king in our room and we all fit and slept on it comfortably most of the nights! We did some singing (of course) and went to Sea World and on a dinner cruise. It was such a fun adventure!

2 comments:

leesa said...

I loved tour! Good times.

Brandy J. said...

Shannon, I didn't know you had a blog!! I hope you don't mind if I stop by and peek into your life every once and a while. I remember Concert Choir tour. We had a whole group of girls that swore the ocean water wasn't cold in the middle of March, but we all knew they were lying. They just wanted to prance around in their swimming suits in front of the boys. Ahh, memories! ~BRANDY