Saturday, September 20, 2008

Image Tag

Thanks for the tag Lindsey! What you do is put the answer to the question in a Google Image search and pick a picture from the first 3 pages of results.


My first name: Shannon- which is also a place in Ireland.

My last name: Wilcox-and this is General Wilcox who looks like he is having a fun time!


My Age: 20


A place I would like to visit: Hawaii



My favorite vacation spot: San Diego- P.S. I haven't been too many places.



My College Major: Elementary Education. Aw, isn't he just cute.


Past Pet: Joey the turtle. He was really fast and bit hard.


My first job: No, I was not a dentist. I just worked in the front office.




My favorite treat: There are many favorites, but choco tacos are especially lovely.





Favorite Food: Corn dogs all the way. Especially crispy Arctic Circle ones with fry sauce...mmm.



A bad Habit: Worrying. I worry about anything and everything. Maybe I should get this book.


My mood right now: Content and a little bit sleepy-If thats even a mood.

Allllllrighty then! Fun stuff. I tag Leesa, Brandy, Julia, Melisser, Connie, and Shel! Muah ha ha.

4 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Great pictures. I'm not a hot dog person, but the picture of that corn dog suddenly has me in the mood. :) I'll have to see what fun pictures I can pull up. ~Brandy

Connie and Jimbob said...

This is fun, Shann. I'll try to do the tag...

Cass and Jared said...

Mmmmm... What I wouldn't give for a Choco Taco right now... I did my first post, so you can check it out now!
http://cassandjared.blogspot.com/

SheL said...

That was cute... I will do it I promise =)