Monday, September 15, 2008

Memory Monday- Spokane 2007


Since the infamous trip to Spokane is coming up soon, I thought I'd post some pictures of last years trip. Its always so much fun to go up and see my brother and his family! Last year we spent a lot of time on lake Coeur d'Alene, and its absolutely beautiful there. There's a restaurant right on the lake called Dockside, and my sister in law Jane's parents took us on a boat ride there. We rented a sweet red car to drive up and it was the first year with just me and my parents and that was fun but also kinda sad without Cass! So other than the 12 hour car ride which made me go a little crazy, I had a great time. This year Izzy is getting baptized and I'm glad I get to be there for that! It is also going to be pretty distressing knowing Elder Penman is only 25 minutes away from me! Ah!

4 comments:

Julia M. said...

I hope you have a wonderful time in Spokane! How fun that Izzy is getting baptized. That will be such a neat experience. Don't give into the temptation to see your elder! :) I know it will be very tempting, though.

Brandy J. said...

We hope you have a wonderful trip! How did you get your photos to look like that...they look great.

Connie and Jimbob said...

Oh man, Shan, I can't wait either!

SheL said...

You will have a great time =)