Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mysterious and Magical

Meet the "magical fruit" Kaleb and Cameron found in my backyard on Sunday. It's not a fruit, but it may be magical. This big ole' banana squash grew up and over the the fence from the neighbor's garden! Cass and I told them that if they kissed it they could be magical too. Kaleb liked kissing it a little too much. What great aunts we are! Now...I dare you to guess what mysterious fruit this is!



This is a banana that was found on the back seat of the suburban. I can't believe I touched it.

7 comments:

Connie and Jimbob said...

A PETRIFIED banana, I might add. One of a kind, I dare say!

Julia M. said...

How did you capture that picture of your nephews' faces? So darling! It's the best being an aunt, isn't it? :)

SheL said...

I can't believe you touched it either! Wow Shanni, I am truly impressed. Very cute pic of the kids. Lying to little kids is always fun... they believe everything =)

Cass and Jared said...

Ahh! I wonder how long that banana had been there! How did dad drive the suburban every day and not smell it?? I giggle when I see that picture of the boys, they believe anything we say...

Cass and Jared said...

Shan, I think you're mistaken. It was MY!! idea that they kiss it. Point Jared.

LeeAnn Barker said...

Nanner, nanner nanner! Looks to me like THE FIRST b'nanner!

Brandy J. said...

..."kiss" the magical fruit?! You two are too funny! Did they ever wise up and realize they were no more magical than when the smooching began?