Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things

Fall is hands down my absolute favorite season of the year. There are so many fun things to do and so many beautiful colors to see! We truly live in a beautiful world. This year has been an especially great fall, and I hope it lasts just a little longer! It makes walking around that SLCC campus a little more enjoyable.

I went to witches night out last Friday night and it was spooktacular (ha ha). I love the ladies who invite me to go, and I don't ever want to miss it! It was very nice this year being able to actually move around and sit down to eat at Gardner Village. Oh how I love that place! Especially this time of year. It's very entertaining to go and see all of the fun costumes, and hear Halloween music and of course cackling-(I'm working on my cackle). There is actually a stage that you can go dance on with fellow witches and I hope next year we all get the courage to try that one out!

So tonight I had this brilliant idea. Thinking I would be doing my dad a favor, I told all the little dudes to come help me rake the leaves in my yard. Well to make a long story short I think we made a bigger mess! But hey, we made some memories and that's all that counts right?

I hope you all have a fabulous fall and a happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Julia M. said...

Those are some of the cutest witches I have ever seen! My goodness! I love this time of year, too. You are such a good aunt. Those kids just adore you!

Cass and Jared said...

I love the pictures! Super cute. So that explains the leaf found in your bellybutton...

leesa said...

Those pics are so funny!
The witches are very cute also. the kiddies had a great time of course, they always have fun with you. When they got home and got in the tub, I found about 10 leaves in the tub!

Brandy J. said...

Shannon, you are an official Witches Night Out member now. We can't go without you! These pictures in the leaves are really cute!! ~Brandy

Meg said...

so cute!

Tyler said...

You are such a cute witch! Tyler teases me about having a cackle so maybe I could give you a few pointers lol. I like your countdown to "Twighlight." I wish I could go see it with you =)

SheL said...

That was me lol and I really can spell Twilight... I promise ha ha