Sunday, August 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay so I was tagged for my first time by Brandy, so here we go!

In honor of the Olympic opening ceremony held on 8-8-08 here are my 8's...

  • 8 TV shows I love to watch: Gilmore Girls, Extreme Home Makeover, America's Next Top Model, America's Funniest Home Videos, What Not to Wear, Oprah, Good Things Utah, and the Hills.
  • 8 restaurants I love: (Some of these might not be actual "restaurants" but oh well.) Applebees, Olive Garden, Arctic Circle (corn dogs and chocolate malts!) Famous Dave's, Cafe Rio, Coldstone, Einstein's Bagels, Jamba Juice.
  • 8 things I am doing today: Playing the piano, calling my mom, cleaning the house before the parental units come home, going to Ryan's family party and seeing Shelly, Tyler, and Logan (yay!), checking my e-mail, reading Ryan's latest letter, writing Ryan a letter, and trying not to eat the two big brownies in my kitchen.
  • 8 things I am looking forward to: A couple days off this week, Getting married, fall semester, having a good paying job, eating lots of yummy bread, sweater weather, the mail this Thursday, and better yet- Ryan coming home! :)
  • 8 things I love about summer: Having a slightly healthy looking color, cold treats, the fourth of July/Taylorsville Dayzz, bbq's, riding bikes, vacations, being out of school(sometimes), and bare feet.
  • 8 Olympic events I want to see: Swimming, diving, gymnastics, cycling, basketball, table tennis, badminton, and taekwondo!
  • 8 Things on my wish list: New clothes for fall, scrap booking supplies, travel on an airplane for my first time, time to fly for the next two years, finding this semesters textbooks for not so much money, getting into shape, Ryan to find lots of people to teach, and no cavities when I go to the dentist!

Well that was harder than it looked!

I tag Shelly, Lindsey, and Leesa!

5 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Hey Shannon, thanks for playing along with the tag. I don't know about you, but I had a hard time coming up with 8 different things. If you are wishing for scrapbooking supplies I'd be happy to get you some goodies. I've recently been given a bunch of stuff and I won't ever have time to use it all. I'll bring it to Cass tonight so she can pass it along to you. Chat with you later. ~ Brandy

Connie and Jimbob said...

Hey, I love you kiddo!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about you! We have some of the same wishes. Love you,
Sheila

SheL said...

8 Things I am looking forward to... "Getting married TO RYAN." You left that part out so I thought I would make a few small adjustments =)

Anonymous said...

hey. you no u have to be shame. our god is ALLAH. WEAR TUDUNG.