Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tagged Again!

Thanks for the tag Shel!

  • 3 Names you go by - Shannon, Shan, and Shanni
  • 3 Things you are wearing right now - Some pajama pants, one of Ryan's old shirts, and if we want to get personal, underwear of course :)
  • 3 Restaurants I love - Applebees, Cafe Rio, and Olive Garden
  • 3 Favorite things to do - Relax with my family/friends, shop, and eat.
  • 3 Trips to plan on this year - Well I don't know about three, but one trip to Spokane just about sums it up.
  • 3 Things you want badly - Time to go by faster for the next 20 months, a car that doesn't make funny noises and has air conditioning, and longer legs.
  • 3 People who will do this - Lindsey, My mother, and Leesa
  • 3 Pets you have/had - Sydney, Harriet, and Gracie currently. MANY others deceased.
  • 3 Things you did yesterday - Went to work, planned for sharing time, and visited with my grandparents.
  • 3 Things you ate today - Eggs, Pumpkin chocolate chip bread, and Ribs -not as one meal!
  • 3 goals - Save more money, have a positive attitude, and finish school
  • 3 Fears - Losing someone I love, clowns, and public speaking
  • 3 Things you plan on doing today - its pretty late so I'm not doing a whole lot besides reading my scriptures, getting ready for bed, and going to bed!
  • 3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow - Going to church, eating dinner with the fam, and some homework
  • 3 Favorite Holidays -Christmas, Thanksgiving, and the 4th of July
  • 3 Favorite beverages - Water, chocolate milk, and Diet Pepsi.

I tag Lindsey, Connie Marie, Leesa, Brandy, Megan and everyone else!

5 comments:

SheL said...

Tyler and I read this and laughed.. You are so cute! I won't tag you anymore =)... wait... unless you start it!

Meg said...

hey shan! i am so excited you have a blog too! and it's so cute! now we have a good way to keep in touch.

Julia M. said...

Shan, I'm glad I found your blog! You are such a cute girl. I LOVE the pictures with your grandmas--I've always wanted to go to a red hat society party. I love older ladies! It's so fun to be with them. How's Great Harvest treating you?

Mateo said...

Names you go by: you forgot GOAT!

Lindsey S. said...

Hey Shannon!! I just saw that you tagged me so I will have to get on that!! Oh and another quick question where did you and your mom find your darling blog backgrounds??