Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Red Hatter Grandmas






On Wednesday afternoon I went to a Red Hat Society fashion show where my Grandma Addie, Ryan's Grandma Lorraine and some other ladies modeled clothes from the Dress Barn. For those of you who don't know, Addie and Lorraine live right across from each other in a senior community. The crazy thing is they both moved there AFTER Ryan and I met. They've become great friends and its so fun to have two grandmas so close. It was so fun to see them in all of their cute clothes! They did a fabulous job, and I'm glad I was able to go! I have been wanting a picture of my them in their red hats, so I jumped on this opportunity. I know many of you will appreciate these pictures, and I cannot wait to send them to Ryan! He'll be jealous he couldn't have been there!

3 comments:

Connie and Jimbob said...

I am jealous that I missed it cause of work! Thanx for taking the cute pics, goat!

SheL said...

Wow that is awesome! Mom told me you were going but I totally forgot about it until just now!! I SO wish I could have gone with you =)

Lindsey S. said...

Hey Shannon! I accidentally posted the books that you will need on Ryan's blog on the sign post. Sorry about that! I hope you can get your books though!:)
Lindsey