Sunday, August 24, 2008

No I Am Not a Crazy Cat Lady!

So this is Harriot's favorite game to play. As you can see she is in the bath tub, and she will wait patiently there and meow for me to come play. This usually takes place when I'm doing my hair and makeup, and its just too funny. Its also very scary because you never know when she will attack the shower curtain! Often she will jump so high that she falls through the curtain and onto the floor which she demonstrates so nicely in this video.

4 comments:

SheL said...

That is hilarious! I can imagine that would be scary... I would probably get startled and burn my face with the curling iron or something lol.

leesa said...

That crazy cat that hates all of my kids (sept for Con-man)

Shannon said...

Haha One time I had a glass of water in my hand and I jumped so bad the I threw the cup! Luckily it was in the bathroom and it was a cup not a curling iron :)

And- Yes maybe she has a dislike for children, but can you blame her? Being dunked in the toilet and rolled in kitty litter doesn't exactly promote happy feelings! The poor dear. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I played that game with crazy harry once, and she scared me half to death! You just never know when she's going to try to get ya. I'm glad you were just holding a cup when she frightened you...
Cass